(auto retrátil atual, giz pastel oleoso)
Yes! The Great Pineapple goddess.
Feel frees to read my terrible english, and if you can keep going smooth on my post try the recipe:
(fantastic with bikinis)
- 1 cup organic white flour
- 1/2 cup organic wholemeal flour
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup organic demerara sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 3 medium very ripe pineapples (in Bahia they are small, if you have big ones try 1)
- 3 tablespoon organic demerara sugar
- cinammon and clove (powder)
1. Mix all the Streusel ingredients until crumble texture, put 1/3 in a base of a baking tin.
2. Mix the pineapple with sugar and cinammon and put over the crumble base, finish with the left streusel mix, squeeze some lemon on the top and bake until caramelize on the sides.
Serve hot with coconut iogurt ice-cream